Rediscovering Religion in a Multicultural Mosaic.
1. Which of the following religions do not have a founder?
2. Which of the following Buddhist school is associated with magical incantations and tantric practices?
3. The distinguishable theological mark of the Pentecostal movement in Christianity:
Holy Spirit baptism
4. The founder of Sikhism was born in a:
5. Which of the following statements is true?
Most Muslims are not Arabs
All Arabs are Muslims
All Muslims are Arabs
6. The Yoga we practice today can be traced back to the works of the Hindu sage:
Pathanjali (around 400 CE)
Shankara (788-820 CE)
Ramanuja (1017-1137 CE)
7. The Jews celebrate their New Year on:
The first day of the seventh month
The first day of the first month
The last day of the first month