Rediscovering Religion in a Multicultural Mosaic.
1. By profession, Prophet Muhammad was:
A caravan trader
2. The Jews believe that the 'Law' was given on the day of:
3. Easter is a Christian festival that celebrates:
The resurrection of Jesus
The birth of Jesus
The death of Jesus
4. A Place of worship in Sikhism is more appropriately called:
5. The guardian of celestial heaven in Japanese Buddhism:
6. Which god in the Hindu Trinity is responsible for the act of 'destruction'?
7. Which of the following is the YOUNGEST of the major 'living' religions?