Rediscovering Religion in a Multicultural Mosaic.
1. Guru Nanak had a mystical encounter with God that led to the founding of Sikh religion:
While he was sitting under a tree
While he was singing a song
While he was taking a bath
2. The following is one of the book of laws in Hinduism:
3. In Judaism the term 'Halacha' represents:
Forbidden food in Islam
4. Conservative Buddhists who strictly follow the doctrine of the elders are called:
Pure land Buddhists
5. Which of the following is the right hierarchical order of leadership in Islam (top to bottom)?
Imam - Ayatollah - Mullah
Ayatollah - Mullah - Imam
Mullah - Imam - Ayatollah
6. Which of the following is NOT a word used to describe a charitable gift?
7. "He who has found his life will lose it, and he who has lost his life for My sake will find it." Which of the following leaders made this statement?