Rediscovering Religion in a Multicultural Mosaic.
1. A 'masjid' is an Arabic term for:
2. The following Jewish group is believed to be the custodians of the Dead sea scrolls:
3. In Buddhism, a person is considered 'enlightened' when:
They receive Buddha as their teacher
They achieve nirvana
They realize the four noble truths
4. The following is a belief common to Hinduism, Buddhism and Sikhism:
The Creator God
5. Which of the following is considered a 'Holy City' in India?
6. The name of a newborn child in a Sikh family is often decided by:
The last letter of the place of birth
The first letter of the first hymn of a randomly opened page of the Adi Granth
The last letter of the child's grandparent's name
7. One of the writers of Jesus' story in the Bible (gospel) was a: