Rediscovering Religion in a Multicultural Mosaic.
1. The three jewels (triratna) states that a Buddhist takes refuge in:
Buddha, Dharma and Sangha
Buddha, Bodhisattva and Dalai Lama
Buddha, Vishnu and Shiva
2. In Islam, PBUH is a subscript normally attached to a prophet's name. What is it?
Acronym of an English Word
Transliteration of an Arabic Word
Acronym of an Arabic Word
3. How do the Sikhs address God?
4. In Hinduism, an individual self is called:
5. In Russia you are most likely to find this group of Christians:
6. Which of the following religious leaders claimed himself to be 'the light of the world'?
7. Talmud is a: