Rediscovering Religion in a Multicultural Mosaic.
1. While Hinduism describes a human soul as 'atman', Buddhism calls it 'anatman.' What does 'anatman' mean?
2. What is the right order of the emergence of the following religions, beginning with the earliest?
Christianity, Judaism, Islam
Islam, Judaism, Christianity
Judaism, Christianity, Islam
3. A Jewish Rabbi can be:
Either male or female
4. Who are the 'Jesuits', 'Dominicans', 'Benedictines' and 'Franciscans'?
5. Which of the following is the Sikh sacred scripture?
6. Holi is a Hindu festival that can best be described as:
A festival of sweets
A festival of colors
A festival of light
7. How many beads are there in a Muslim prayer rosary?