Rediscovering Religion in a Multicultural Mosaic.
1. Hindus cremate their corpses to avoid:
Transmigration of other souls into the body
Attacks by ghosts
2. The goddess of compassion in Buddhism:
3. Sikhism comes from the word 'Sikh,' which means:
4. One of the best expressions of the Hebrew term 'Teshuvah' (repentance) is:
Return to God
Helping the poor
Cleansing of heart
5. You are most likely to find an 'Anglican' Christian in:
6. A ritual similar to the Christian 'passion play' can be found in:
7. Which of the following religions treats its sacred scripture like a 'living person'?