Rediscovering Religion in a Multicultural Mosaic.
1. The following teaching of Jesus is considered one of the 'Beatitudes':
"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"
"Blessed are the Poor"
"Love your enemies"
2. Which of the following leaders claims the following: 'I am born for the protection of the good and the destruction of the evil'?
3. Dalai Lama is believed to be the reincarnated form of the following Bodhisattva:
4. Meaning of the name 'Muhammad':
Highly Praised One
A sign of God
Servant of Allah
5. Sikhism was founded in:
Approx. 1000 CE
Approx. 1500 CE
Approx. 500 CE
6. The following god is NOT an avatar of the Lord Vishnu in Hinduism:
7. The following is a Jewish daily prayer: