Rediscovering Religion in a Multicultural Mosaic.
1. The following is a divine mantra in Hinduism:
2. "He who has found his life will lose it, and he who has lost his life for My sake will find it." Which of the following leaders made this statement?
3. The only woman mentioned in the Quran by name:
4. What is the meaning of the Sikh surname "Singh"?
5. Lamaism is a type of Buddhism we find mostly in:
6. In Jewish tradition, a title that cannot be associated with Messiah (The Anointed One) is:
7. Which of the following religious leaders lived longer?