- Refer to The Mosaic Course: Study guide for Lecture notes, Reflection Questions, and Exercises.
- Required reading for the module: The Descent of God (Chapter 2: The Unknown God)
- Visit a Yoga studio and watch various exercise routines. How many of of the ashtanga yoga can you observe? Try to find out if the participants understand the religious significance of the postures.
- Collect pictures of as many Hindu deities as you can from the Internet. Can you name them and what they are known for?
- Click here to take your test for this module.
DownloadsPresentation slides for this module
- Muesse, Mark W. Great World Religions: Hinduism (Great Courses, The Learning Company)
- Knott, Kim. Hinduism: A Very Short Introduction (Oxford University Press, 2016)