- Refer to The Mosaic Course: Study guide for Lecture notes, Reflection Questions, and Exercises.
- Required reading for the module: The Emptied God (Chapter 7: The Unknown God)
- Ask your Christian friends about their denominational affiliation i.e. Catholic, Orthodox, Protestant, Evangelical, Charismatic etc. What do these terms mean to them?
- Observe different ways in which Holy Communion (Eucharist) is served in different Christian churches. What do the different elements in the table represent? What is the significance of this ritual in the life of a Christian?
- Click here to take your test for this module.
DownloadsPresentation slides for this module
- Johnson, Luke Timothy. Jesus and the Gospels (Great Courses, The Learning Company)
- Woodhead, Linda. Christianity: A Very Short Introduction (Oxford University Press, 2014)