- Refer to The Mosaic Course: Study guide for Lecture notes, Reflection Questions, and Exercises.
- Required reading for the module: The Suffering Savior (Chapter 3: The Unknown God)
- Visit a Buddhist temple and observe the religious rituals. If Buddhism does not believe in god, why are they bowing down in front of idols?
- Talk to Buddhists from different cultural backgrounds. How do their perception of God differ from each other? How much of it can be considered part of the s teaching?
- Click here to take your test for this module.
DownloadsPresentation slides for this module
- Eckel, Malcolm David. Great World Religions: Buddhism (Great Courses, The Learning Company)
- Keown, Damien. Buddhism: A Very Short Introduction (Oxford University Press, 2013)