- Refer to The Mosaic Course: Study guide for Lecture notes, Reflection Questions, and Exercises.
- Required reading for the module: Following the Star (Chapter 1: The Unknown God)
- Discuss an incident where God has spoken to you/others through 'unconventional' means? What are the ways in which God might speak to people in the absence of a religious text (such as the Bible)?
- Ask people of different cultural and religious background about their understanding of the Christian faith? How do people's perception of Jesus vary across religions and cultures?
Module 1 will be available soon but in the meantime, please visit your dashboard or feel free to take tests for the other modules.
DownloadsPresentation slides for this module
- Prothero, Stephan God Is Not One: The Eight Rival Religions That Run the World (Harper One, 2010)
- Richardson, Don. Eternity in their Hearts (Regal, 1994)